* All types of Urine Formed Elements are classified and counted, with automatic erythrocytes morphological analysis available and real images and statistical diagrams displayable and printable;
* It is connectable to Automatic Urine Analyzers and a comprehensive report is generated;
* Urine physical indexes are reportable;
* Extensible tests of Hydrothoax, Cerebrospinal Fluid etc. can be done as well.
Use automated morphological microscopy technology to capture real images of urine formed elements, and then locate and track, recognize, classify and count them.
* Made strictly according to ISLH Recommended Reference Procedure for the Enumeration of Particles in Urine;
Auto-detected Urine Formed Elements: Normal red blood cells (NRBC), Abnormal red blood cells (ARBC), White blood cells (WBC), Casts (CAST), Epithelial cells( EPI), Yeast (YST), Crystals (CRYS), Mucus (MUC) and Bacteria (BAC). Further sub-classification is available with manual on-screen verification!
Magnification: Standard 10X & 40X images
Memory: Min. 200,000 results (including all images captured)
Min. Sample volume: 2.0 ml
Max. Sample loading number: 5 racks of 5 tubes
Throughput: Up to 80 tests / hour (763A), up to 100 tests / hour (763C), up to 120 tests / hour (763B)
Built-in Computer: Yes
Built-in Barcode reader: Yes
Printer: Laser, external, optional
Interfaces: USB, RS232, LAN
Dimensions (main unit): 765 x 685 x 475mm (L x D x H)
Weight (main unit): 57kg
Power (main unit): 100-240V~50/60Hz, 450VA