* All types of Urine Formed Elements are classified and counted, with automatic erythrocytes morphological analysis available and real images and statistical diagrams displayable and printable;
* It is connectable to Automatic Urine Analyzers and a comprehensive report is generated;
* Urine physical indexes are reportable;
* Extensible tests of Hydrothoax, Cerebrospinal Fluid etc. can be done as well.
Use automated morphological microscopy technology to capture real images of urine formed elements, and then locate and track, recognize, classify and count them.
* Made strictly according to ISLH Recommended Reference Procedure for the Enumeration of Particles in Urine;
* Un-centrifuged urine samples at cutoff concentration level of 3-5cell/µl are detectable;
* Flexible semi-auto sample loading system;
* Automatic recognition, classification and quantitation of urine formed elements;
* Precise erythrocytes morphological analysis helps to determine the source of hematuria;
* Real whole view-field microscopic images of urine formed elements are presented;
* Automatic notice of verification and on-screen verification, no additional microscopic review needed;
* Characteristic parameters of urine formed elements are available for further clinical research;
* Standardized and confirmatory analysis report with both images and diagrams available;
* Self-learning ability continuously improves the recognition accuracy;
* Unique morphological quality control available;
* Unidirectional or bidirectional interface with LIS/HIS;
* Software and language upgrades by USB stick;
* Data receivable from semi-auto urine analyzers, customized for small or medium-sized laboratories or for emergency departments in various hospitals.